What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ONLY Forex Daytrading Strategy That Does EXACTLY What It Says!
- A proven, tried-and-tested and profitable strategy
- How Forex Products Are “Designed” To Make You FAIL
- Specific rules on when to enter and exit trades
- How Forex Will Never Be The Same For YOU Again
- A highly effective trade management strategy
- The Hidden Truth About EVERY Forex Robot
- Rules on when to stay out of the market
- Explained step-by-step in great detail
- How “Signal Sellers” REALLY Operate!
- High Reward-to-Risk ratio on trades
How much can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. 50 Pips a Day scores an averge of , which is
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 50 Pips a Day scores 60.41/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.50pipsaday.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 50pipsaday.com you’ll also be taken through to 50pipsaday.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)